Will Mann Photography
Will Mann Photography
Will Mann Photography
What is wrong with this picture??
I did not even notice this until after the wedding and this was posted on Facebook. But apparently someone told D and he switched the chair signs before I even noticed!
I'm still trying to decide what I want to do with the signs, sell them, do a giveaway on my blog, hang onto them and give to a future bride, or keep them for my son or daughter one day???




6 comments:
Those signs are great! ha love that they were backwards! :)
how much were they? hopefully you will know someone that you can hand them off to
I love all your decor so far :)
I got a mr. & Mrs. banner, cant wait to use it!
I love the signs!! What a cute thing to have for a photo op!
those signs are def. fantastic! Haha I found a ton of pictures after our wedding of friends sitting up on the dais in me and chris' seats!
Hmmm I guess it depends on how much they cost, It they were a bit of an investment..maybe gift them to friends, or save...but if you don't mind the expense of them, i bet it would be a fantastic giveaway.
Super cute signs! We purchased similar ones for our September wedding and I can't wait for the photos. And how funny that the signs got switched :)
Post a Comment