Monday, November 1, 2010

Without Further Ado

I almost died laughing this morning when first thing I opened my work email there was a lovely message from my mother waiting to be opened. It surely made me smile and now I hope to make you smile.

This is a follow up post to my Non-wedding Wednesday post last Wednesday.

I present to you my first grade Halloween picture dressed as a bum. I was so little and cute. I hope people look back and think..wow you havn't changed a bit!

Thanks for scanning this in and sending to me mom!!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I will remember this day forever. I showed the photo to everyone at work today and got lots of belly laughs.

Unknown said...

Im laughing so hard, there are tears running down my face! I love this story and the picture!

Waggles said...

LOVE this!! So glad you posted it.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

how cute haha! i miss dressing up as a kid!