Friday night we participated in a home grown pub crawl that one of our good friends organized in which we frequented bars near her home in which we wouldn't normally end up at. We ended up having the time of our lives. But besides that, at almost every bar we went to had live music playing. Of course our first order of business was the pub crawl but in the back of my mind I was wedding band shopping. One of the bands that we saw in which I really liked and everyone else did as well, I had already inquired with them a few months back based on a referral from a co-worker. When I had spoken to the band manager on the phone he was extremely helpful but had implied that their band size (individuals in the band) would be a bit overwhelming for our smaller sized wedding, also they were a bit out of our price range. That was a bit disappointing as I was really excited about hearing them play and then even more disappointing when we heard them play this weekend and they were amazing. I suppose it was not meant to be and Groomzilla says we will know who is meant to play at our wedding when we find them and it feels right. I hope he knows what he is talking about. See a few pictures below from our amazing pub/band crawl this weekend. I posted all 108 (yes the camera had a very busy night) pictures on Facebook as well. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
5 more shopping days!

2 comments:
In love with the t-shirt!
OMG I didn't know you had posted this LOL Good times!
Post a Comment