Last Thursday I blogged about how I dreamt I was a Bridezilla, luckily in the past week since then, those visions have not come back to haunt my dreams again. So all you past brides, future brides, friends of brides, maid of honors, bridesmaids, I want to hear YOUR tales of Bridezillas. I want to know what moments did you freak on your cake lady or florist for not matching the exact color of your vanilla butter cream frosting. When did you scream at your DJ for not having the correct version of the Cupid Shuffle? At what point did you realize you were being a complete and utter Bridezilla? MOH's what did you do to calm your brides down? Make sure to keep it anonymous as to not offend anyone.To be honest, of the weddings I have been in, I can not remember any of my brides ever having any Bridezilla moments. Must say something about the wonderful company I keep
Thankfully, I have not had any Bridezilla moments as of yet, but don't let me speak too soon, I am sure there will be plenty closer to the wedding, it is still so early! Poor Groomzilla!
No comments:
Post a Comment