Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Non-Wedding Wednesday

Of course so much to talk about regarding the wedding on Non-Wedding Wednesday but I can't! We will get into all of that tomorrow and continue to stick with our theme.

Groomzilla and I went out to a club tonight on a task for the wedding and why is it that I always feel SOOO uncomfortable when I go into the ladies room and there is a bathroom attendant?? I just feel like they watch you like a hawk and expect a tip for handing you a paper towel, something I could very well do on my own. I ALWAYS feel so inclined to (and 99% of the time do) leave them a tip; but for what?

Tonight when I went to the bathroom for the first time I went into the bathroom and left my purse at the table for Groomzilla to watch unbeknownst to me that there was an attendant. I felt horrible having no money on me to leave in her tip jar.

Am I the only person who experiences this uncomfortableness when using the restroom with a bathroom attendant present??


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

3 comments:

sandytoesbride said...

Nooooo! It's not just you - it's an uncomfortable situation. I hate to ignore them, but I hardly ever carry cash with me (I was mugged twice when I worked in a really bad city) much less a purse if Mr. ST and I are together. No worries.

ErinMSW said...

That is the worst feeling. And yeah, I never carry cash, so I feel so guilty because I have to just say thanks and walk out. I feel like such a heel.

Saying I do said...

yes me too! it's so awkward!