Would you believe that I have been to every Joanne Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels in the Central Florida area searching high and low for a particular item in an exact color for our wedding and I happened to turn down the ribbon aisle at Walmart and Boom! there staring back at me in the face was what I have been searching for for the past month! I almost did a full on cartwheel right there in the ribbon aisle of Walmart. I didn't have my swatch with me because Groomzilla and I rode our bikes to Walmart (trying to save on gas where we can since prices have sky rocketed and we also get some exercise in so its a double bonus). I will go back tomorrow to make sure the color matches up exactly to my swatch and make the $3.24 purchase but wow! I couldn't believe I found it at Walmart of all places. I can't show pictures or tell exactly what it was that I found because I don't want Groomzilla to know. I am super pumped about this!
Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter and to all those that are traveling be sure to travel safe!
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
2 comments:
You are brave, biking to Walmart! Hope the weather has been cool for you! And congrats on the find :)
Wow! I'm glad WalMart came through for you!
Post a Comment