Groomzilla also woke up extra early yesterday morning to go check on something on his way to work for one of my crazy DIY projects and may I just say "he done good" because the info he found out is just what I was looking for :)
AND...DRUM ROLL Please...we are 99.9% sure we are booking the band that I blogged about a few weeks ago. Groomzilla and I went out to see them play last night so that Groomzilla could hear them for the first time and he was quite impressed by what he heard. They have an amazing song variety, anything from Lady Gaga, to Katy Perry, to Aerosmith, Michael Jackson and my fav Journey!!
I was looking at my master to do list yesterday and felt so accomplished..we really have done so much so far!!
Next order of concentration..ceremony music, florist, and cake.
Its all coming together!!
Thanks Groomzilla...

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
5 comments:
AWW!! Thats so great to hear when grooms help out! What a great groom. Thats so great that he likes the band too! :) Have a great Easter holiday! <3
Hey again!
No regrets on the first look! I actually asked my husband what his favorite memory was and it was our first look and I said the same! You get that little moment together before the ceremony and before everyone else sees you. Its a moment to remember and to share forever. <3
Just show him photos of first looks online and show him the love and connection you can see between the bride and groom.
I cant wait to jam out to Journey at the wedding!
congrats on finding the band! It's such a key element! SUPER YAY for booking your room AS-A-MARRIED-COUPLE!
Congrats! I remember that was such a huuge relief when we finally booked a band! So exciting!
Post a Comment