Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Non-Wedding Wednesday

Our First REAL tree!! Last night I came home from a client cocktail party and Groomzilla whisked me off to go pick out and purchase our first real tree. He had already purchased the lights, the stand, and had baked some Christmas cookies in the oven.

The trees were a little slim pickins but we managed to find a cute 5 footer. We strung some popcorn as I remember always doing that as a kid but the dog was eating it off the other end faster than we could string it. I then caught him sneaking out of the bedroom in the middle of the night for a midnight snack off the tree..so we had to nix the idea of the popcorn.


I was having a tough time getting in the holiday spirit but Groomzilla helped make that happen!

What gets you in the holiday spirit?


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

5 comments:

Lane said...

Haha too funny! If we had anything edible on our tree we would not find it there the next day either.

Heather said...

Cute tree, and that picture of the dog is too funny! LOL!

Waggles said...

I LOVE this photo!

k... said...

That's too funny!

Emily said...

That's awesome - my family always used to string popcorn as well. And chestnuts.

Lady - you've got yourself a wonderful finance. What a special way to get you in the Christmas mood. He baked cookies?! AMAZING!!