I spent Christmas with my beautiful family up north in Connecticut, luckily for this wimpy Florida girl it wasn't freezing cold up there so I was able to survive. I spent a wonderful five days with friends and family and as always it was tough to come back.
I got to hang with these adorable mugs.


Coming back was especially tough because when I did make it home, I was plagued with a cold/virus/lost my voice situation. Its been a week and a half with me hacking and having no voice and I FINALLY went to the doctor today after Groomzilla told me last night "I think its time you head to the doctor". I'm pretty sure he was getting tired of me keeping him up all night with my uncontrollable cough in his ear or not being able to hold a proper conversation with me for a whole week (actually he was probably happy I could not nag him regarding his wedding task list).
Groomzilla and I started the New Year out with a bang, we attended the Citrus Bowl Parade, as we have decided to make it an annual event, two years in a row we have gone!

New Years Eve we threw a party at our new place, we had a blast and the night flew by. I thought we were going to have TOO much food but in the end I was bummed we had zero for leftovers the next day :( I also sang a little too much karaoke this night.
Some of our guests lighting off biodegradable sky lanterns.

I created a New Years Eve Resolution board and encouraged all of our guests to write down their New Years Resolution. We later turned them over and tried to guess who we thought wrote each one. It was a hit and fun for sure. I used a cork board and decorated it with scrapbook paper and then just cut out all the squares from card stock.

New Years Day, those that spent the night stayed for breakfast and mimosas and we re-capped the previous night and spent a nice holiday together. At one point the karaoke started up again. :)
Gromzilla scored some tickets to the Capital One Bowl Game so him and I and three of our mutual friends tailgated for a bit and then watched the game.

Sooo is it any wonder that I started the New Year out without a voice?!
This week I have fallen back into my routine and kicked it up into high wedding gear, we are getting there..12 weeks to go and less than 80 days, yes 80 days!!!
How did you spend your New Years Holiday!?
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
5 comments:
You spelled re-capped wrong
Nice to see you back! I was wondering about you. That wedding day is going to be here before you know it. Crazy huh? We rang our new year in with a few friends but no drinking for me.....baby on the way in July :)
I'm glad you're back! :) I'm glad you had a great Holiday Season! :)
xo
Awesome resolution wall!!
Happy New Year! I just got back from my own vacation and had a blast. Your wedding will be here so soon!
Post a Comment