Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gals Night Out

The local gals wanted to do a gals night/bachelorette night to celebrate my soon to be entering into wife-life.
The Bachelorette :)

We had dinner reservations at a steakhouse downtown for 8:15 PM. We had a very lovely dinner and it was so great to catch up with everyone.

I tried to get out of wearing the sash and veil to no avail. I ended up
only wearing the sash for most of the night.
Not sure who this guy was but he jumped in the photo out of no where
Explains a little bit of our night

My hair was too fine to even hold the veil in so I
pretended to wear it on the side for a hot second
Mary surprised me all the way from North Carolina!!
After this, the night is a little blurry
Thanks to JB who was our designated driver who got us all home safe and sound :)

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

13 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

so fun! i looove your dress :)

Allison said...

Looks like so much fun! And you're so cute!

April Rowell said...

I'm so excited for wedding pictures I can't even stand it! :) It looks like you have some really awesome friends and family who are helping you celebrate your upcoming wedding/last days of single girl. :)

Whitney Parks said...

Looks like a good time!

Kelly said...

I love that sign "eat dinner, get wasted, whatever." I respect the honesty :)

Looks like y'all had a blast! So soon!!

Holly said...

sooo sooo fun!
LOVE your dress!

Heather said...

Sounds like a blast!

J and A said...

So fun! I adore your dress! Where did you find it? :)

Saying I do said...

Looks like so.much.fun!!! You look so great!

eliz said...

Fun!! Perfect Bachelorette outfit!

Tracy said...

Looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how close teh big day is!

Unknown said...

I love your dress!! Looks like you had an awesome night!! Haha I wore a sash during my bridal shower...but didnt really party like this! I went out with my maid of honor and two bridesmaids (my stepdaughters) after for a nice lunch and a little bit of crafting...it was really nice though. :)

Emily said...

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! I hope everything goes as planned and I can't wait until you start recapping. Best wishes lady friend.