Monday, March 12, 2012

The Twelve Months of Gifts

Today we had Groomzilla's work shower over at his place of employment. Groomzilla picked me up from my place of employment and we headed on over. Groomzilla was extremely nervous..me, not so much, at this point I have become a pro at this. Plus, I think it made it easier that I was meeting most of these people for the first time.

But we both couldn't believe how incredibly thoughtful Groomzilla's work people were. Among very generous gift cards and gifts off our registry, they also presented us with 12 gifts, one gift to represent every month of the year. I thought "What a cute idea". Now Groomzilla and I can start our married life with some cute new decorations for each and every holiday.

Here is our Twelve Month rundown:

January, February, March
I was so touched already that I almost started tearing up at February
April, May, and June
My fave here is the picnic table condiment display
July, August, September
Looks like some summer fun at our house this summer!
October, November, December
I love fall time!
Groomzilla and I want to do something to thank Groomzilla's work team as a whole, any suggestions as well as sending them each a thank you card? Sending in a bunch of sweets and treats?

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

9 comments:

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

What an amazing gift idea! I just may have to steal that one. That's so thoughtful of them...it's a gift that keeps on giving :)

Tracy said...

So nice! What great coworkers you guys have- that's a really thoughtful gift idea.

Mary Ellen said...

That was a really neat idea and very thoughtful too. Where does one purchase off-season things? I think a nice box of chocolates or some home baked cookies would be a nice way to say thank you.

Heather said...

Wow, that is so nice of them! What an awesome set of gifts.

eliz said...

Wow what a wonderful and thoughtful gift idea! I can't believe you are having all these showers..:-) You are surrounded by some really great people!

Whitney Parks said...

The gift that keeps on giving all year long!

Teeny said...

Such a cute gift idea! That was super sweet of them :) Only a few more months to go!

Saying I do said...

sooo clever, I really loove that idea, I may have to steal it for future friends who are getting married!

Unknown said...

What an awesome gift idea!! I love them all...fall is always my favorite time, as well as Christmas, to decorate for. Def a nice idea to send them in some homemade sweets or something <3