Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Details: Table Numbers

I knew right from the beginning that I wanted to do something fun and creative for our table numbers.  I was in love with how they came out.  I worked hard on them too! 

Will Mann Photography
Will Mann Photography
Will Mann Photography

My inspiration was this picture that I found on the knot

I bought all the frames from the Dollar Store
And all the numbers from Michael's

I spray painted each number and frame with two coats of 
blue spray paint and let them dry overnight

I purchased and cut out squares of scrapbook paper

Then I elmers glued each number to the scrap book paper


And VOILA!


I was ecstatic with how they came out.  Did you do anything creative for table numbers?!

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

10 comments:

Whitney Parks said...

They were so cool!

Kristin said...

I might have to copy!!

eliz said...

Wow very creative! I had to spray paint too...soo annoying but sometimes the small detail is worth it!

Emily said...

These look great. I love watching your wedding unfold.

Asha said...

I love how they came out! For our wedding we actually chose names of our favorite Disney sing titles, rather than numbers for our tables since we were going there for our honeymoon and absolutely LOVE Disney, haha!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

FUN project! i love the flowers too

Holly said...

I love them!! so pretty! :)

still deciding on table numbers :)

Heather said...

Wow, they look so pretty! You did a great job!

April Rowell said...

These are super cute!! Your tables look great! Thanks for the blog comments. They always make me smile!

Laura said...

I LOVE them!...they match ur flowers and colors so well!!!! Well done!