Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lazy Bones?

When I saw this ecard posted on Facebook a few weeks ago, I literally chuckled out loud.


Sadly, this rings a little true for me and I definitely realized it today when we had to forfeit our volleyball game because we didn't have enough players.  I did all but do a cartwheel down the aisle of my office.

Maybe that chuckle I did a few weeks ago was because I related a little to well?


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

7 comments:

J and A said...

This is soooo me too!!! So funny. Love it.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Lol i love these cards...each one is always so spot on!

Wendy Annabeth said...

haha...thats how I feel about now lol Happy Friday!

April Rowell said...

That's the BEST feeling in the world! Nothing is more exciting :)

Giovanna said...

This totally happens to me as well! I definitely need to get out of that mentality! hahah

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

April Rowell said...

P.s - I just saw your comment you left me about kissing on Evelyn and you got it right.....I kiss on that face every day and it's hard to stop :) especially when I should be putting her down at night but that's usually when she is the cutest just staring up at me with her big ol' eyes and fat checks. It's hard to lay her down some nights :)

livlovelaugh said...

i totally hear you... i had this exact same moment last weekend...

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/