I attended a bridal shower this past weekend for one of my friend’s future wife to be. The shower was held at the bride’s older sister’s house and it was supposed to be a surprise but I’m pretty sure she knew what was going on.I couldn’t help but put myself in her shoes that day thinking about my own future shower. Oh to be the center of attention and have the whole party revolve around you, I am not sure I am ready for that yet!!
The bridal shower was beautiful and the bride to be and her two sisters reminded me of me and my two sisters, their close bond made me miss the close bond and ease that I share with my own two sisters.
How did you handle being the center of attention at your bridal shower? Were you nervous, couldn’t wait for it to be over?
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
4 comments:
I don't know about being the center of attention at a bridal shower but I do know about being the center of attention! Like on my Birthday! Think of it that way!!!
i'm in the process of planning 3 showers for my friends. i'd say, enjoy it :)
It scared me too Tiff! But enjoy it.
Tiffany - enjoy and after a glass of wine or my special family punch you will be relaxed...........lol
Post a Comment