Oh Boy, what a week it has been. I have never really been a huge fan of this phrase, but today it is completely appropriate; TGIF!!Been a long week so Groomzilla and I are staying in tonight and catching up on season 6 of Weeds. So far I am not impressed with this season..anyone else watching??
Tomorrow hopefully get to see BFF Kiki who is visiting her MIL in WPB. Groomzilla and I are planning on heading down there to meet up with her and her hubbs. I need my Kiki fix.
Sunday will be spent shopping for a dress to wear to the April beach wedding. I don't think my bridesmaid dress was salvageable but I can't say that I tried very hard.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
What are your plans?
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
3 comments:
Girl, TGIF indeed! :) Wasn't season 6 with the underground trafficing?? a little bizzaro... but nonetheless a good weeds fix ~ sounds like a lovely weekend! Good timez with a BFF are SO energizing! We're in for tonight...just stepping out for a bite to eat (Giovanni's!) and then likely car shopping again tomorrow ~ yay! let's see if I can bring a new ride home woo hoo!
Hope you guys have fun!
BFF visiting her MIL in WPB. Took me a second to figure it out! :)
Post a Comment