Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Non-Wedding Wednesday

Middle Child Syndrome. Do I suffer from this syndrome? Absolutely!

And some people ask "Why? You are one of four, you are not a middle child."

This is the point where I lay it all out on the table for them. To be fair, I do share the middle child position with another sibling, yet that becomes a grey area because that spot is shared with my brother who happens to be the only boy. So yes, I am the middle sister, a middle child, and still to this day truly believe that I was adopted some thirty years ago (my mother will ring my neck for printing this).

Over the years I have come to accept my standing in the child order. I will never be the oldest, I will never be the youngest, and I'm 100% sure I will never be the only boy.

The wine in the above picture my mom found and brought up for us to try as a trial for my wedding shower. It was so cute and delicious and so very fitting! Thanks mom!!

The Garbo gals on our special day in Boston. Ironically I am not standing in the middle of my sisters.


Does anyone else suffer from middle child/sister syndrome??


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

2 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

cute pic of you and your family! i love the wine bottles too :)

Waggles said...

Fun post! The wine was so cute too...Thanks Mom.