Monday, March 21, 2011

What an AMAZING Weekend

I know you all read me blogging for weeks about my much anticipated trip to Boston for the dress marathon. The weekend was just as perfect as I had imagined times by about 500. I accomplished so many tasks, and because I accomplished so much this past weekend means that my trip will have to be spread out over numerous posts in order for you not to be so inundated by long blog posts.

So as a quick re-cap here is everything that was accomplished this weekend:

1. Bought my dress, Yes THE dress, it was one of the first dresses I tried on and we all knew it was the one.
2. Narrowed the bridesmaid dresses down to two dress choices. Now we just have to decide on one.
3. Picked out my wedding band(s) yes I want two..does that make me greedy??
4. Met my beautiful three week old niece. She was the most perfect baby.
5. Spent wonderful quality time with my mom, my sisters, and with friends who shouldn't even be called friends because they are like family.

That is the quick update on the weekend for now. Kiki is the one who took all the pictures of the weekend so as they are sent to me I will post and catch you up on all of the above items!!

Happy Monday all!!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

2 comments:

Waggles said...

It ended too quick.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

what a weekend! congrats on finding YOUR dress!! how very exciting :)