First let me start out by saying Happy St. Patty's Day! I think this is the first St. Patty's Day in my whole 30 years of life that I have not gone out to celebrate the holiday. Between packing and doing laundry there just wasn't enough time.A thought did cross my mind today and that was that today would have marked a year out from our wedding day yet I did not want to get married on St. Patricks day so we chose the following Saturday instead (March 24, 2012). What that means is, one more week to the year mark, ya whoooo!!
Could you imagine the silly outfits and drinking that would have taken place on my wedding day?!
My blog will be pretty quiet this weekend as I will be in Boston but I will have PLENTY to tell you about when I return. Rest assured I already packed my camera!!
Sweet dreams and much luck to you on this fun holiday!
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
2 comments:
Have a GREAT time and loooots and looooots of pictures! :-)
have a fun time!! boston will be insane this weekend :)
Post a Comment