Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Groomzilla-Mares

Groomzilla woke up this morning and admitted that he's had dreams about our wedding for the past two nights. I thought I was the one who was supposed to have the pre-wedding nightmares of my dress getting stained pink at the cleaners or my flowers arriving to our venue completely wilted.

Are these just pre-wedding jitters or is my Groomzilla really turning into a full on GROOMZILLA?

For those of you that know Groomzilla, in his dream he probably requested a cake made out of shrimp rather than beer bottles.

I did find the perfect shirt for his bachy party.



I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

April Rowell said...

I would like a cake made out of Little Debbie fudge rounds!!!! Just stake 'em up and people can take from the top. :) i might have to do that for a future party.....

eliz said...

Hahah I definitely have a groomzilla on my hands...:-) hahah Love the cute pic!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

i think it's normal for everyone to have wedding day jitters! great find on the shirt for him! ;)

Kelly said...

Shrimp cake? Shudder. Give us beer cake!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that shirt..so cool! Have a lovely day, my dear
Kisses

Ps: I’m hosting an awesome swimming suit GIVEAWAY later today! Just in time for summer!

sandytoesbride said...

Awww, poor Groomzilla. I figured grooms were immune to that sort of nonsense and only us brides got the fun dreams.