Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo Fashion Dilemma

Our engagement photo session is coming up in two weeks and I have NO idea what to wear. I just want to be casual and comfortable and hope to achieve looking like our normal selves.

I was thinking maybe a cute sundress for me and a nice pair of khaki shorts and polo or button down for Groomzilla.

Would it be to "bride-ish" if I opted to wear a little white sundress as pictured here by Ann Taylor?

What did you wear for your engagement session? Any suggestions for Groomzilla and I?


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

eliz said...

I am wearing two outfits...one of them a white sundress...:-) the other one I haven't figured out.

Karen Pompea said...

Don't wear white - I think you will look pale and washed out - after all you live in sunny, warm Florida - something cheerful - !!! Groom should wear long pants.......

Jasmine said...

I think white would be cute! One outfit could be that dress and then I would have another one that was a brightly colored! I think the white is very bridal... And you are the bride! ;)

Whitney Parks said...

Are you bringing Jack!?!?

April Rowell said...

I think white would be appropriate and maybe throw in some color using jewelry. I wore a white shirt with jeans and heels and my husband wore jeans, cowboy boots and a light colored modern cowboy shirt. I think they turned out beautiful. I felt a little bride like before I was the bride in my white.

Saying I do said...

I think white would be good too. Def. have a pretty white dress outfit and then a more casual jeans or leggings outfit. I wish I had done a costume change for mine!