Saturday, April 9, 2011

Successful Evening

Groomzilla and I headed out to the Bacchus Bash last night at the outlet mall to see the band Think Big that Groomzilla had already seen once. He wanted to get my opinion on what I thought of them. After cruising around to let Groomzilla check out the food selection and of course me popping into a few stores, we sat for a bit and listened to the band. I definitely think they would be a good fit for us and are exactly what we are looking for.

This does not mean we are ready to make a final decision just yet, we still have two more bands to see this month and we said we would make a final decision by the end of this month once we weigh out the deciding factors, cost, etc.

I know this band search seems to have become the never ending search but we will get there eventually and its actually been fun going out to see all these different bands!

Have a great weekend! I will be getting some crafting done and trying to soak up some sun so I don't scare the other fellow wedding guests next weekend with my pale skin!

That is me in the green.




I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It may seem long and daunting, but at least you get to listen to live music in your quest!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. Its great that you are getting to listen to these bands before you choose. I hope you find the one that suits you both. Good luck. :)