Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Round Up

What a wonderful weekend filled with love and tons of fun. We had two weddings to attend this weekend, one of which was very impromptu. The one we had planned for was so amazing and beautiful. So much love and happiness filled the entire weekend.

I always get a little depressed after spending a wonderful weekend with family and friends. I was especially depressed last night because for one, we couldn't get our dog until this morning and I severely missed him taking over my half of the bed last night. Plus, the aftermath of such a wonderful weekend after having looked so forward to for weeks had come to an end and the impending thought of having to return to the reality of work was upon us. There were so many laughs, good times, and love shared with friends this past weekend and I truly realize how lucky we are to be a part of it.

There are a few things about weddings that do make me a little sad. With being involved in a wedding by attending bachelorette parties and bridal showers, etc. you are able to meet and create a relationship with all these wonderful and fun people and then you never really get to see them once its over.

All in all the weekend was wonderful. We rented a gorgeous condo on the beach with about 8-10 of us with a few crashers along the way and it was amazing.

All Groomzilla kept saying at the wedding was that we are the next of the super friends to get married. We really are NEXT!! WOW!

The view from the condo. How come watching the ocean is so mesmerizing?



The little peeper in the chair was our resident funny man





I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

Diana (TheWorldAroundHer) said...

Looks like a beautiful place to have a wedding. I know what you mean about meeting people and then hardly getting together with them. Through our wedding and a few events before it I met so many nice couples. But now we moved and live about an hour from them and it just seems like we only get together once in a blue moon!

I hope you have a great week.

sandytoesbride said...

Such a great weekend for you! And is the reality of you being next really setting in?!?!?! That is SUPER EXCITING! Wedding ending are a bit sad - but you can always have BM reunions!

Saying I do said...

wow! What a fantastic place!

Mary Ellen said...

Looks like you and David had a nice weekend. You just keep looking forward to getting together with friends and making new friends. That is so special. ... and celebrating this as a couple makes it even more special and memorable. Love to you. mom

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

what an amazing view!! great pic of you and your friends.

Waggles said...

That condo looks amazing! Glad you had a great weekend!