
Last night Groomzilla and I met with Jonathan from Jonathan's Flowers of Winter Park. We (well maybe more me) instantly felt a connection to Jonathan; so much that we decided to book him right on the spot!
I had found Jonathan’s Flowers through wedding wire because his shop had nothing but rave reviews. We met him at his adorable little shop and I knew right away I wanted him to do our wedding flowers.
Groomzilla came along with me even though I had already told him he didn’t have too. Jonathan said only about 10% of grooms accompany the bride on the consultations and I have to admit I was slightly surprised by that.
Here is a picture of my inspiration for my two MOH and BM bouquets (found this picture awhile ago and not sure where).
My bouquet will be a mixture of the centerpieces and Bridal party bouquets. I can’t wait to see them all come together!
Jonathan and I discussed my vision and of course I brought along plenty of pictures and as well one of our centerpiece vases and Jonathan offered his opinions when asked but made sure to keep it to what I wanted. Jonathan gave us a discount for having found him via Wedding Wire and once he plugged in the numbers for everything I wanted/needed and told us our quote I was shocked to hear that we came in under budget! Of course my wheels immediately started spinning as to what else I wanted to add to the order!
I later questioned if I should have played a little more harder to get, but I immediately knew I really liked Jonathan. When did you know you found the right florist to do your wedding flowers? Did you play hard to get??
P.S. Groomzilla later admitted he had no interest whatsoever in what Jonathan and I spent almost an hour discussing...typical.
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
7 comments:
Thanks for featuring me :) I'm so excited you liked my centerpieces!
your newest follower...
Thanks for the blog comment. Phoebe is pretty rotten but I can't help but be in love with her every day! I don't have much advice for the flowers, my mom made all of my stuff but I didn't use real flowers. My bouquet still looks the exact same as it did on my wedding day :)
YAY! For a florist!! I think that Groomzilla and Mr. ST would be BFFs. Lol. Have a great weekend!
Beautiful arrangements - Jonathan sounds like a patient man and does beautiful work! Groomzilla you are a good sport.
So glad you found a wonderful florist you both like. Love these photos and I cant wait to see your flowers!
Very exciting! :) We also used Jonathan's Flowers for our wedding! They traveled to our venue in Satellite Beach and the flowers looked great. My hubby went with me to the meeting to book him too and he told me the same thing. I was shocked not many grooms go with their fiance's too!
Post a Comment