Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Giveaway Bonanza - Non Wedding Wednesday

Lots of giveaways this week. Here are a few that I have stumbled across just in the blogs that I follow.

Jacin over at Lovely Little Details is giving away this beautiful Mason jar jug. Be sure to follow her blog and enter the contest for a chance to win! It ends today so act fast!


Bride on a Budget is giving away a $100 gift certificate to Anns Bridal Bargains Be sure to browse Anns Bridal Bargains first to see what you would purchase with the gift card.

Diana over at Express-o has two giveaways going on right now. She is giving away a gorgeous Stansberry scarf and also a workout tank and leggings. Follow her blog and leave a comment on each giveaway post to be entered.

And of course don’t forget to enter MY Giveaway here for the jewelry satchel! The Give away ends Sunday so be sure to enter before then! Just follow my blog and leave a comment on the actual giveaway post to be entered.


Good luck for all those that enter any of the giveaways!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

sandytoesbride said...

YAY! I can leave comments again ~ I blogged about your giveaway in a post today. <3 Not that I want more competition, but ya know...lol.

Ashley said...

Thanks for blogging about my giveaway! Good luck!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..you are so sweet! Thank you for including my giveaway in your post! Made my day:) Muah

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

OMG i want that mason jar thing! i saw it on another blog and bookmarked...heaidng there, thanks!

diana said...

Great giveaways! Its so nice for brides to be able to enter and win things that can really add up for their budget.

Wendy Annabeth said...

I'm now following your blog!