Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Non-Wedding Wednesday (Sort of)

I am so excited for this coming weekend in Boston. The flurry of emails back and forth making plans for an action packed weekend has made this long week much more bearable.

Bridal appointments confirmed - Check
Itinerary of day emailed to all parties - Check
Saturday night dinner plans made - Check
Sunday brunch plans made to meet new baby niece Lia - Check

My BM actually referred to me as Danny Tanner because I am so organized. What do you think, see a resemblance? I always favored Stephanie more but Danny did run a pretty tight ship.


I know the weekend will not nearly be long enough, but pumped that I get to share it with some of my favorite people while doing wedding stuff and a little bit of fun too!

Happy Hump Day all!!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

4 comments:

April Rowell said...

I saw Danny Tanners picture and I knew I had to read! Hey, everbody needs a clipboard of fun! There is nothing wrong with being TOO organized!! Hope you're having a good week.

Monica Gehllar said...

Have an awesome trip :) Can't wait to hear about it xoxo

Kelly said...

If you had to be a character on Full House, he's up there in the draft. I mean, Uncle Joey? Cut it out.

Mary Ellen said...

I can't wait to see you. Like I said be sure to add in that schedule of yours: Starbucks break, Lunch break, Starbucks break. These are important too. I think that we will all need lots of coffee to keep up with you.Love you so much. mom