Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Non-Wedding Wednesday

Crazy day in Orlando today dodging tornados and power outages at work, if only I had my ruby red slippers to take me to the land of Oz.

Here is a really cute blog of a friend of my good friend J. Anna over at Anything Goes at Anything Sews is super creative and witty to boot!

Check out how she took this simple ordinary shirt, one of which we all have a million of in our closets, and turned it into something beautiful!

Turn your wet t-shirt into your church shirt

This church shirt will be on my DIY list along-side all of my wedding DIY projects :)


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks for the shout out- that's awesome! And I will make you your own upcycled t-shirt for your honeymoon!

sandytoesbride said...

Thanks for sharing her blog!

Waggles said...

I miss you :( That is the only comment I have today.

Monica Gehllar said...

:)