Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday Funday

The weather was perfect this weekend and it was so wonderful to spend quality time with Kiki and crew. We decided to meet halfway at a great restaurant in Sebastian called Captain Hirams which was recommended by my girlfriend Lulu. We sat outside sipping on bloody marys and mimosas with a cool ocean breeze and the sun beating down on us. HEAVEN.

It was great to discuss wedding details with Kiki and ask her input on some of my ideas. I am sure that is just the beginning as next weekend in Boston we will continue the chat with the rest of the gals. I am so excited to see them all!

Pics below of me and BFF Kiki on our Sunday Funday.


Notice my new hat, made from palm fronds by a local. Groomzilla bought it for me. I love it!



Groomzilla was cold and so was B, which is why he is wearing his wife's cover up as a shirt...


The hat. My favorite part is the green lizard on the side. It's quite possible this hat will make a cameo at our wedding or my bachy party.



I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

5 comments:

sandytoesbride said...

Love Love LOVE the hat.

HazAlice said...

LIZZY better make it to the bach and the wedding!!! Had such a blast - thanks for picking the spot and meeting half way! I was so tired from drinking all day that I passed out right when we got home! Can't believe I have to work tomorrow. Love you bridesy!!

Unknown said...

What a cool hat! Looks like a great day to get together with friends! :) Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday wishes! <3

RHODIE said...

If the hat makes it, I hope it's sans the lizard!!!!

Waggles said...

Great pictures!!! I wish I had been there.