Thursday, March 31, 2011

This May be Them!

Groomzilla finally ended up making it out to see the band last weekend that we kept trying to go see play but every time we did something would come up. I of course was at the bachelorette party (not mine, for another bride friend of mine) and had planned on coming home on Saturday night so that Groomzilla and I could go see the band together..WELLLLL one margarita on the beach turned to two and two turned to well you get the point and there was no way I was going to make it home for the night. I notified Groomzilla and as wonderful as he is was able to wrangle up one of his friends to accompany him to go see the band play.

As luck would have it, the beach bar were I was hanging out/dancing all day/night also had a band playing with get this; a FEMALE vocalist! Which I have been looking for all along. This band was HOT! Her voice was amazing and I couldn’t stop dancing. I asked her if they played weddings and she said of course! They are within our budget and they have already tentatively held our date for us. Groomzilla wants to go and see them play before we make our final decision but I think this may be them!!!!! This calls for a WHOP WHOP X 100,000,000!

You can hear their audio clips on their website.

All Night Groove







photo source

When did you know you had made the right decision for your wedding music?


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

2 comments:

sandytoesbride said...

Yay! Sooooo happy for you! You can hear it that you really like them - more than the luke-warm feelings you had about previous bands. We knew our Dj was right when he dazzled us with this amazing presentation, plus he's a fraterinty brother to Mr. ST. lol.

Jasmine said...

yay!!! this is so exciting! hopefully he loves them too and your search will be over! =)