Saturday, March 12, 2011

What to Wear???

The much anticipated Boston trip is next weekend and I just cleaned out my closet for our bi-yearly clothing swap coming up and realized I have NOTHING to wear for my Boston trip. I just checked the weather and its going to be in the 40s.

What's a Florida girl to do?!?!




I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

4 comments:

LesLee said...

Hehe....I have some sweaters and jackets if you need to borrow anything!

April Rowell said...

Thanks so much for your comment! You got a new follower :)

Waggles said...

I cant wait for you to get here!!!

Julie {love, julie} said...

This is so funny! I get so excited when the weather changes but then depressed when I realize I am tired of all the clothes I wore a year ago!

thanks for stopping by this weekend :)