Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back to Business

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback on our engagement photos! Now that we have the photos it feels so real and things can really start moving. I ended up staying up really late last night playing around with weddingpaperdivas.com who has just the cutest selection of save the dates and invitations that its so hard to chose just one! I'll just have to make the finishing touches on our save the dates and then keep an eye out for wedding paper divas to release a coupon code (they do this if you fan them on Facebook) and then I can order the STDs (not really a fan of this abbreviation)! Its still a little early yet so I am fine to wait a bit to place the order. I will be so excited once I have the STDs in my hot little hands and they are ready to be addressed and sent out!

I was thinking maybe send ours out 7-8 months before our wedding date to give our traveling guests plenty of time to make accommodations..do you think that is too soon and I should hold out until at least 6 months?

When did you, or when are you sending out your save the dates?

Here are a couple of the post card save the date styles that I love. Still not 100% sure which one will be my final decision.







All images are from weddingpaperdivas.com


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

5 comments:

The Reluctant Bride said...

I just stumbled across your blog and thought I'd mention that I used Wedding Paper Divas for our Save the Dates, and I love them! They look so cute and so professional! Our guests have been raving about them. And definitely wait for a coupon; I think I got ours for about 15% off. I've posted pictures on my blog, so feel free to stop by if you'd like to see what these look like in real life. They're amazing!

Amazing Fabulous Wedding said...

LOVE the middle one. That would be great!!!

sandytoesbride said...

OMg, those are all SO cute. I like the second on the best. Send them out as early as you want. We are sending ours out around the 7-8 months mark.

Waggles said...

I like 3 and 4 the best! Send them out whenever you want!

eliz said...

There are all pretty great. I hate the STD's abbreviation too at first I didn't even know what it was. I am sending my STD's 10 months in advance actually...I have a lot of out of towners and many weddings are coming up for my newly engaged friends...