Monday, May 9, 2011

Blogging Friends are FUN!

If someone had told me back in August that I would make friends through blogging I am not sure I would have believed them at that point. Well I couldn't have been more wrong. Through this blogging experience I have been let into the lives of so many other fellow bloggers, some that are brides and some that are not but regardless you feel like you become a part of their lives. Through many of the blogs you are able to read about what they did this past weekend, outfits they wore, crafts they made, regrets about their wedding days, etc. etc.

I have had the pleasure of getting to know my blogging friend over at Sandy Toes Bride who writes a very cute and extremely creative blog. We are both planning our weddings at the same time and I just love reading about her experiences and also love waiting to see what crafty item she will craft up next!

Sandy Toes Bride shared one of her recipes with me last week and I was able to make it for a party this past weekend and boy was it a hit!

Be sure to check out her blog for some amazing ideas and she is also doing a giveaway which ends tonight so follow her blog and leave a comment to be entered!

Here is the taco salad I made from Sandy Toes Bride's recipe. Email me for the recipe if you are interested!






I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

oh how fun! i've been a horrible blog friend, life has gotten the best of me and i'm SO far behind in my blog commenting!!!

sandytoesbride said...

ooooohhhh! It looks so good and I am so hungry at work! lol. I'm glad it turned out well for you. Thanks again for the shout out! <3 ya!!

eliz said...

Yummm Looks super yummy! :-)

nicoliolihpf said...

Yeah, it's been so interesting getting to know people on such an intimate level that I've never met. In some ways, it still weirds me out a bit, but I am glad to have people to share the planning with since my "real" friends aren't really into it.

Saying I do said...

blogging friends are so great! that looks amaazing!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yum looks great!

Since it appears we live in the same area I'd love to meet up anytime.. let me know if you're interested! :) seasidesmitten@aol.com