Monday, May 16, 2011

Engagement Photos are Here!

To say we LOVE our engagement photos would be an understatement. Will at wmannphotography surely did not disappoint. I'll let you take a look for yourselves and see what you think.

I tried to keep them in order but uploading multiple pics through the blogger is not the easiest.

Which ones are your favorites?


This is one of my favorites.







I LOVE this one!





I really like how the entire beautiful building scene is included in this one.







Really love all the ones by the train.



This is another fan favorite!
















I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

13 comments:

Jasmine said...

i love them! they look so great!! i love the shots on the staircase(s) and the railroad tracks! so cute! ;)

jacin {lovely little details} said...

i love the one of you two walking and you looking at him - they are all so gorgeous though!!

April Rowell said...

I love them all! I can't decide. :-[ I really like the train ones. :-)

eliz said...

Wow I love the train track one!! So cute!!! Your photog did a wonderful job!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

love love love! that dress looks great on you. The first pic is my fave. :)

Anonymous said...

They came out wonderful!!

ErinMSW said...

I love the ones by the train - what a cool setting! And that dress is fantastic!

sandytoesbride said...

I think the second and third pictures are my FAVORITE...but it was very hard to pick from all the Ah-Maaaazing photos!!!
They are fantastic! You both look natural and loving and perfect and wonderful and...lol <3

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! Congrats...these are amazing and you both look so adorable together! Love your dress. The kissing ones are my fave and I love the one where your fiance has his arm around you and the vintage train tracks one!! :) You look so beautiful! <3

Saying I do said...

oh my goodness I LOVE them!! That dress is absolutely perfect! so jealous how these came out!

Waggles said...

Love them!!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

you two are adorable!!! i love them all :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Super cute! Are you in Orlando? Looks very familiar! :)