Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Into the 200's

We have moved into the 200's for days left until our wedding day!

It's unfortunate but I have to say that I am not up to much posting today as I tried wake-boarding for the first time ever this weekend and my body is the most sore I have EVER been after having partook in any physical activity...literally it hurts to type. So what I have realized is that this means one of three things:

1. I am getting old
2. I am clearly out of shape
or 3. I really stink at wake-boarding

I'm going to go out on a limb and agree that it was a mixture of all three.

I will be back tomorrow with a Non-Wedding Wednesday post.

The best part about having Monday off is that after today, it's already Wednesday!

OUCH




I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

7 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Wakeboarding is hard! Hope you had fun though! :)

Lane said...

Wakeboarding is hard! I haven't gone in a few years, but I remember being really sore the first time I tried.

The Reluctant Bride said...

Don't worry--wakeboarding uses muscles that you probably never even knew you had! It is a ton of fun once you get the hang of it, though!

And congrats on reaching the 200s! I'm days away from the double digits, and that's very scary (and exciting)!

Kamie said...

Only 200 days left- yay! Enjoy this time it really goes fast!! Props to you for trying wakeboarding!

Diana said...

I couldnt imagine wake boarding...so you already rock for that! I hope you're feeling better...i can kind of relate...i got some bad sun burn over the weekend and dont want to move!

sandytoesbride said...

Hugs!!! Sounds like when I skim boarded for the first time. HAHA. I don't think I moved for three days straight.

Whitney Parks said...

I miss you!