Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Non-Wedding Wednesday

As I mentioned previously, Groomzilla and I attended a Bon Jovi concert on Sunday night, mind you this was after our wild Miami weekend of not going to bed until after 5am for three nights. P.S. I am WAY too old to be partying like that anymore, but it was a special occasion and with friends we don't get to see very often so it warranted staying up way past our bedtime.

We were both able to muster up the energy and Groomzilla had looked forward to this for so long that it was a necessity for me to plaster on a smile and go along for the ride..however, I really didn't mind. What a great show Bon Jovi put on. He still looks so great for his age (Botox??) and I was amazed at how much energy he has!

Here are some not so good pics of the concert. We had a great time and luckily the crowd was mostly people our age or older..no tweenie boppers at this concert! I for once did not feel old. Sorry about the backs of people's heads.






I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

3 comments:

Waggles said...

Looks like fun!

sandytoesbride said...

SO jealous. He is an amazing concert. What's strange is the random times he's spotting in NJ out at random places - like going food shopping. Hahaha. A girlfriend from college has a picture of she and Bon Jovi in a random grocery store.

Kelly said...

You got to act not your age every once in awhile!