Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gloomy Groomzilla

Groomzilla was legitimately disappointed that we didn’t have any wedding tasks/chores/appointments to do this weekend. Way back when I started this blog I posted here about the involvement of the Groom in the planning process.

I can honestly say that I have thoroughly enjoyed Groomzilla's involvement in our wedding planning process thus far. Groomzilla has acted as my confidant, a sounding board to bounce my crazy ideas off, and has even reeled me in a few times when I have wandered a little too close to Bridezilla/Blogzilla territory.

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest) how involved was/is your groom? I'd say Groomzilla falls right about in the 7-8 range.

Poor Sad Groomzilla

1 comment:

sandytoesbride said...

Groommmmzilla. Oh yes. I have one of those. No one thought I would be the laid-back person planning this wedding either. He's sort of a sneaky Groomzilla too - he feigns interest in things then at the last minute has 506898798 reasons why he dislikes/likes something. Most of the time it's great input, but there are times where I want to RING HIS NECK. hahha. All in love and fun.