This woman is my hero. I have always wanted to complete a personal challenge similar to this. People like the “Super Size Me” guy who live solely on the bare minimum and document for the world to see their hardships and experiences ignites a fire inside me. I would love to ditch my 2010 Nissan Altima in lieu of the Lynx bus and live to tell about it!!
Of course completing the challenge this year is completely out of the question for me since I am pretty sure most of what currently resides on my wedding shopping list does not qualify as a bare necessity. Could it be possible that Anna’s blog could inspire all of us brides on a budget how to effectively save money for what could quite possibly be one of the most expensive days of our lives?
Groomzilla and I started saving pretty early on and we still continue to do so. What about you, how did your saving skills change once you started planning a wedding?? What luxuries did you sacrifice in order to save for your wedding day?
Lets see, can you picture me on this crowded city bus?

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
2 comments:
You're the one in the white, right? ;)
Everyone looks so happy to be on the bus - but the person standing with the sun glasses on looks like you:)I know it is not as you would be singing songs trying to cheer up your bus mates.
Post a Comment