Tax Refund Season! I already prepared my taxes by using Turbo Tax and because I have been enrolled in school for the past few years I normally end up receiving a somewhat considerable return. Most would run right out and buy a big screen TV, plan a trip to Europe, or hit the mall, but me; well I am a bit more practical. In the past I have turned it right around and applied the funds toward my ever mounting student loans. I am one of those individuals who despise paying more for something than I originally actually paid for it. With that said, what should I do with this years tax refund; contribute it towards my student loans or deposit directly into my wedding fund?? Split it 50/50, 60/40, 70/30?
What are you doing with your tax refund??
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
6 comments:
Split it 50/50. It will help with the loans but also allow you to do something wedding related.
I gave up getting my hair highlighted (which is sort of silly since I am actually a dirty blonde naturally). I asked Mr. ST if I could have money to get a nice cut and highlights. He laughed at me. HE doesn't understand women and hair.
i need to get on this! i always wait til 4/14 haha, the day before! i think i am going to use H&R block this year.
50/50 split.
Definitely 50/50. I'm sure your wedding could use the extra money, but in the long run, it's a smart decision to curb off that extra interest.
Thanks for your feedback ladies!!
100 % to the loan - its charging you interest. Dad and I did not get a refund. We had to pay even more to the government. So depressing. But thinking of your wedding just cheers me right up.
Post a Comment